Edmonton Towing Ten Commandments of Service
1. Customers are always priority #1. We listen to our customers and do not forget that we exist to serve the customer and it is the customer who pays our salaries and makes our jobs at Edmonton Towing possible. We've all needed to call a tow company at some point. We treat our customers as we would like to be treated!
2. We will each take the time to identify the customer needs, by asking questions and listening carefully to what the customer is saying about their towing needs. We will listen compassionately to their words and tone of voice, and be understanding of the reality that often the call is emotionally charged.
3. We will anticipate towing needs and be prepared with the proper equipment, as well as specialists who are experienced and capable of handling any situation that arises.
4. We will treat each customer in the Greater Edmonton area individually and with compassion. We recognize individuality by establishing a rapport and placing ourselves in their shoes, realizing that at some point, each person finds themselves in need of towing.
5. We appreciate our customers and thank them every change we get. We realize that the need for a tow truck creates an emotionally charged situation and do our best to covey sincere concern.
6. We strive to spread the word to area residents that Edmonton towing is the most affordable, reliable, and responsive towing company in the region. We do not want anyone sitting beside the road, often alone, waiting for hours for a tow truck. We are different and will respond quickly.
7. We always find a way to help each person who calls. Sometimes, this means we think outside the box, to figure out a creative solution for the towing need. If we need two trucks to safely remove a vehicle from the ditch, for example, then we will do it. We have a can-do attitude.
8. We will respectfully listen to any concerns a customer expresses, regarding the towing experience with both the truck and the driver. It is important that we quietly listen and take note of the expressed concerns and then respond to those concerns.
9. We will always strive to give our customers more than they are expecting. We realize that great customer service starts with going the extra mile, both literally and figuratively. Often, a tow is all that is expected. Friendly, experienced, and compassionate drivers make the towing experience much better.
10. We welcome suggestions on how we can improve. We realize that there is always room for improvement, and the continual improvement is what makes our company a cut above the others in the Greater Edmonton area. We desire to know what our customers think and feel about the services we provide at Edmonton Towing. Each customer is encouraged to contact us at 780-809-4433.